Cucumber Chutney Sandwich Video Recipe
You can also see recipe for Green Chutney here.
Cucumber Chutney Sandwich Recipe card
Cucumber Chutney Sandwich|Chutney Sandwich|Lunch box recipes for kids
Write a review
- 2 slices, bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon, green chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon,cumin/jeera powder
- 1/4 teaspoon,chat masala powder
- few,cucumber slices
- Take bread slices and cut the brown sides of the bread.
- Apply butter on both slices of bread
- Then spread green chutney on both slices of bread
- Layer cucumber slices on the bread.sprinkle chat masala powder and cumin powder.
- Place the other slice of the bread on top.Cut into squares or triangles.
- Cucumber Chutney Sandwiches are ready.
- 1.If the cucumbers are very watery then place them on tissue paper/paper towel for sometime else sandwiches becomes soggy very soon.
- 2.Also if you are packing sandwiches for lunch box ,then apply more butter which prevents sandwiches from becoming soggy.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/