This refreshing, creamy, strawberry and peach smoothie recipe is healthy and full of flavor – the perfect summer smoothies for breakfast or snack.
Why You’ll Love This Peach Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- Made from only 5 ingredients.
- Filling, and perfect for a quick breakfast or healthy snack.
- Refreshing and delicious summer smoothie.
- It can be made with fresh or frozen fruit.
- Contains no refined sugar.
- Vegetarian, gluten-free, nut-free, and can be made vegan.
Strawberry and Peach Smoothie Ingredients
You only need only four main ingredients to make this fresh strawberry peach juice recipe.
- Strawberries: Use fresh, ripe, strawberries for the best flavor. I highly recommend using organic strawberries whenever possible to avoid pesticides. You can also use frozen ones.
- Peach: I used ripe yellow peaches. You can also use frozen or canned peaches if they are not in season.
- Milk: I've used unsweetened almond milk in this smoothie, but you can use dairy, cashew, oat, soy, coconut, or any kind you like.
- Greek Yogurt: Greek yogurt thickens the smoothie and adds protein. I like to use plain or vanilla-flavored greek yogurt. However, feel free to use the regular yogurt or any kind you have in hand. Use dairy-free yogurt to make this smoothie vegan.
- Sweetener (optional) - use any sweetener of your choice like maple syrup, agave syrup, or honey. You can also use skip if your fruits are sweet.
- Ice cubes - skip them if you are using frozen fruits.
How to Make Strawberry Peach Smoothie
Add the peaches, strawberries, milk, yogurt, maple syrup, and ice cubes to a high-speed blender like Vitamix Blender and blend until smooth and creamy. If it's too thick for your liking, add more milk.
Pour into serving glasses and garnish with strawberry and peach skewers, if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Note: If you use frozen fruits, there is no need to add ice cubes.
Serve this strawberry peach smoothies as a quick light breakfast or evening snack. You can also enjoy this with pancakes or sandwiches.
You may also make it into a strawberry & peach smoothie bowl, and garnish it with your favorite toppings like berries, slivered almonds, toasted coconut flakes, and chia seeds.
- To Store. Refrigerate leftover smoothies in an airtight container or mason jar for up to 1 day.
- To Freeze. Freeze smoothie in a freezer-safe container or zip lock or ice cube trays for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before serving. If using an ice cube tray, toss the frozen smoothie cubes into the blender for a smoothie on demand.
Variations and Add-Ins
You can make this smoothie with your favorite add-ins. Here are a few suggestions.
- Boost the Protein: add a scoop of protein powder while blending for a post-workout, drink.
- Other fruit: You can add seasonal fruits like mango, blueberries, raspberries, pineapple, or banana to this smoothie.
- Nut butter: You can add nut or seed butter like peanut, almond, cashew, walnut, sunflower seed, or pecan butter.
- Seeds: Flax seeds/meal, chia seeds, or hemp seeds work well. They contain plant protein, fiber, healthy fats, and omega-3s.
- Chocolate: Add one tablespoon of cocoa powder to make a chocolate strawberry peach smoothie.
- Yogurt: You can use either plain greek yogurt or plant-based yogurt (like coconut, cashew, or soy yogurt)
- Milk: use almond milk, coconut milk, oat milk, cashew milk, or dairy milk.
- Sweetener: You can use any sweetener of your preference, like maple syrup, honey, agave syrup, or refined sugar.
- Oats: Add 2 tablespoons of rolled oats to this smoothie to make it wholesome, fiber-rich, and filling.
Here are a few tips for making this easy peach strawberry smoothies.
- Use ripe fruits: Ripe strawberries and peach for a naturally sweet, creamy, and delicious-tasting smoothie.
- Use frozen fruits: If you don't have fresh fruits in hand, feel free to use frozen strawberries and peaches. This makes your smoothie extra thick, creamy, and cold.
- Use a high-speed blender: This will help to make the smoothie extra smooth and creamy. You will not run into any chunks of fruit in the mouth.
- Drink it immediately: This smoothie is best served fresh.
More Strawberry Recipes
- Strawberry Orange Juice
- Strawberry Chia Jam
- Strawberry Lassi
- Strawberry Juice
- Strawberry Salsa
- Fruit Sandwich
More Smoothie Recipes
- Mango Peach Smoothie
- Peach Smoothie
- Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie
- Blueberry Avocado Smoothie
- Avocado Banana Smoothie
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie
If you’ve tried this healthy strawberry peach smoothie recipe or any other recipe on Indianveggiedelight, then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on Instagram and Facebook to see the latest recipes!
Strawberry Peach Smoothie
- Add the peaches, strawberries, milk, yogurt, maple syrup, and ice cubes to a high-speed blender like Vitamix Blender and blend until smooth and creamy. If it's too thick for your liking add more milk.
- Pour into serving glasses and garnish with strawberry and peach skewers, if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!Note: If you use frozen fruits, there is no need to add ice cubes.