Looking for easy, healthy Vegetarian plain, stuffed, Indian Paratha Recipes? Here is my collection of 15+ best Indian Flatbread Recipes including aloo paratha, gobi paratha, paneer paratha, and more. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, or dinner.
North Indians and their love for paratha is no secret to the world. North India is well renowned for its obsession with parathas. This Indian bread is rich with butter (or ghee) and nothing short of fantastic. The highlight, though? It offers space for experimentation.
- What is a Paratha?
- 15+ Indian Vegetarian Paratha Recipes
- Palak Paneer Paratha
- Avocado Paratha Recipe (Whole Wheat Indian Avocado Flatbread)
- Aloo Paratha
- Chole Paratha Recipe (Chickpea Paratha)
- Gobi Paratha (Cauliflower Stuffed Flatbread)
- Ajwain Paratha
- Paneer Paratha
- Dal Paratha
- Drumstick Leaves Paratha
- Makhana Paratha (Lotus Seed Paratha)
- Broccoli Paneer Paratha
- Palak Paratha (Spinach Paratha)
- Plain Paratha (Indian Flatbread Recipe)
- Beetroot Paratha
- Lauki Paratha (Bottle Gourd Flatbread)
- Zucchini Carrot Paratha
- Pyaz Ka Paratha (Stuffed Onion Paratha)
- Sweet Potato Paratha
- Butternut Squash Paratha
- Tofu Paratha Recipe
- Mooli Paratha (Radish Paratha)
- Indian Paratha Recipes
What is a Paratha?
Paratha (also known as parantha, parauntha, prontha, parontay, or parotta) is a type of Indian flatbread native to South Asia particularly in India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh. Parathas are typically made from wheat flour, water, and ghee (or oil). They are then cooked on a tawa or griddle with ghee (or oil).
You can prepare parathas plain or stuffed with a variety of fillings such as potatoes, paneer (cottage cheese), dal, or other vegetables. They can be served for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and are popular street food in India.
15+ Indian Vegetarian Paratha Recipes
Let's have a look at the 15+ Healthy Paratha Recipes, which are easy to make and will enlighten your taste buds.
Other Recipe Collections to Try from my blog
- 40+ Indian Dinner Recipes
- 25+ Indian Breakfast Recipes
- 20+ Best Indian Dal Recipes
- 75+ Kids Lunch Box Recipes
- 30+ Instant Pot Indian Rice Recipes
- 8 Healthy Toddler Indian Breakfast Ideas
- 10+ Veg Sandwich Recipes Indian Style
- 70+ Keto Indian Food Recipes
If you’ve tried these easy Indian Paratha recipes or any other recipe on Indianveggiedelight, then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on Instagram and Facebook to see the latest recipes!