Strawberry Raita is a delicious ,cool and refreshing fruit-based flavorful yogurt dish which is served as a side dish. This raita has all the juicy tang and sweetness from the luscious strawberry chunks.
WHAT IS RAITA?
Raitas are Indian style mildly spiced yogurt based dips made by adding fruits and vegetables in chilled beaten yogurt ,you just need few spices to enhance the taste.
Normally, i would use plain yogurt but if you like raitas to be little thick and creamy, use plain Greek Yogurt. If you want it thinner, mix in a little cold water till you achieve the desired consistency.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF STRAWBERRIES?
- They’re a rich source of antioxidants. Strawberries can protect you against free radicals.
- They may help with blood sugar regulation.
- They may improve heart health.
- They support the immune system
WHAT CAN WE SERVE WITH STRAWBERRY RAITA?
WHAT IS THE CORRECT WAY TO SERVE STRAWBERRY RAITA?
This raita is best when served chilled. Chilling at least 30 minutes before serving raita is recommended, this way you would be able to conserve the freshness of strawberry raita.
YOW MAY ALSO LIKE MY OTHER RAITA RECIPES
STRAWBERRY RAITA RECIPE CARD
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!
Measuring cup (1 cup = 250 ml)
- To prepare this yummy raita, wash strawberries under running water and slice them equally.
- Whisk the yogurt or curd in a large mixing bowl until creamy and smooth.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Garnish with strawberry slices and cilantro.
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.