Coconut Rice|Quick and Easy Rice Recipe|South Indian Recipe Video Recipe Below
Coconut Rice Recipe Card
Coconut Rice|Quick and Easy Rice Recipe|South Indian Recipe
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- 1.5 cup,cooked rice(any kind of rice)
- 1/2 cup,grated coconut(fresh or frozen)
- 2 ,slit green chillies
- 1 ,broken red chillies(optional)
- 1 teaspoon,chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon,Mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon,Cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon,channa dal
- 1 teaspoon,split urad dal
- A few Curry leaves
- A few Cashew nuts or peanuts
- a pinch,asafoetida/hing(optional)
- 1 tablespoon,ghee/coconut oil/any oil
- salt as needed
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil/ghee in a kadai. Add mustard, cumin seeds,dals,red chilli,hing saute for 1 minute till dals turn light brown.
- Add curry leaves,green chilli ,ginger and cashewnut.Saute for another 1 minute.
- Then add fresh grated coconut,salt & saute it for 1-2 minutes.
- Once cooked, add cooked rice and salt,mix well and turn off the flame
- Coconut Rice is Ready & serve hot with raita.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/