Dahi Papdi Chaat
Looking for Coriander-Mint chutney Recipe (also known as Green Chutney),Check out here Green Chutney Recipe .
Dahi Papdi Chaat Detailed Video is below
Dahi Papdi Chaat Recipe Card
Dahi Papdi Chaat
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250ml
- 10-12 papdis
- 1 sweet potato, boiled,cubed
- 1 cup curd/yogurt
- 5 teaspoon green chutney
- 5 teaspoon tamarind chutney
- 3 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon tomato, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- pinch of chaat masala
- pinch of black salt / salt
- ¼ cup sev
- 2 teaspoon coriander leaves, finely chopped
Tamarind Chutney Recipe
- ½ cup seedless tamarind / imli
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup jaggery /gud
- ½ tsp fennel powder / saunf powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder / jeera powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder / lal mirch powder
- ½ tsp dry ginger powder
- salt to taste
- Arrange papdis on a serving plate.
- Then, place a teaspoon of boiled,cubed sweet potato on each papdis
- Top up with some finely chopped onions and tomatoes over it.
- Also, add a tsp of green chutney into each papdis.
- Further, add a tsp more tamarind chutney.
- Mix sugar with curd/yogurt and add sweetened curd over each papdi.
- Then sprinkle and spread handful of thin sev.
- Then sprinkle chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, chaat masala.
- Furthermore, sprinkle black salt or salt to taste.
- Finally, top up with finely chopped coriander leaves and serve immediately.
Instructions for Tamarind Chutney
- In a large kadai take equal proportion of tamarind and jaggery
- Further pour 2 cups of water.
- Mix and boil the mixture for atleast 10 minutes.
- Also add fennel powder, cumin powder, red chili powder, dry ginger powder and salt to taste.
- Mix and mash tamarind
- Furthermore, simmer the mixture for 2 minutes.
- Later allow the mixture to cool completly.
- Now transfer the tamarind mixture to the mixer and blend smooth puree.
- Further strain the puree.
- transfer the prepared tamarind chutney into airtight jar and store it in the refrigerator..
- 1.There are no exact measurements for this recipe. The toppings can be increased or decreased as per individual taste and preferences.
- 2.To make it more healthy, you can add boiled or steamed sprouted green gram.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/