Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist or a dietician, I am doing what is best for my kid to create a balanced lunch.
KIDS LUNCH BOX #21 - Drumstick Leaves Paratha + Aloo Gobi + Mixed Nuts
Some kids school lunch box ideas to try…
- Spinach Corn Sandwich + Orange + Almonds & Pistachios
- Carrot Rice + Cucumber + Fruittellas
- Palak Chapati + Jeera Aloo + Orange
- Potato Spinach Pancakes + Sprouted Moong & Corn Salad+ Grapes
- Mayonnaise Veggie Pasta + Strawberries + Peanut Chikki
Here is what I packed for school lunch…
LUNCH - Drumstick Leaves Paratha - Here is the detailed Drumstick Leaves Paratha recipe link.
SNACK - Aloo Gobi - Here is the Aloo Gobi Recipe Link.
SNACK - Mixed Nuts - In general, nuts are good sources of fat, fiber, and protein. I have added walnuts, almonds, and pistachios. You can add any nuts of your choice and availability.
Prep Work For The Previous Evening
- You can prepare the dough at night and refrigerate it in an airtight container.
- You can also clean and cut cauliflower the previous evening.
- Packed in a stainless steel tiffin box called Lunchbots which is Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free, and easily available on Amazon. Do not use plastic lunch boxes for your kids, they are toxic.
- For the soft chapati, it is important to cover the dough and set it aside for at least 20 minutes.
- You can increase or decrease quantity based on your child's appetite.
♥ We LOVE to hear from you If you make this recipe, please share your food photo with hashtag #indianveggiedelight on Facebook or Instagram, so we can see it and others can enjoy it too! Thank you ♥
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for healthy & tasty video recipes.
I love your idea good job
Bhavana Patil says
Thank you, Favour