Potato Masala For Dosa
Potato Masala For Dosa Video Recipe
Potato Masala For Dosa|Potato Bhaji
Write a review
- measuring cup used ,1 cup = 250 ml
- 3 medium,Boiled and mashed Potato
- 1 medium, Onion,sliced lengthwise
- 2,Green Chillies
- 8-10,Curry leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon,Mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon,Cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon,Turmeric Powder
- 1 teaspoon,Split urad dal
- 1 teaspoon,chana dal/bengal gram (optional)
- 2 teaspoon,Lime juice
- few,coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon,Oil
- Keep the pan/kadai for heating and add 1 table spoon oil, once oil is heated add mustard seeds,cumin,urad dal,chana dal and fry it till dals become light brown.Then add green chillies, curry leaves and fry it for 30 secs.
- Now add onion,turmeric powder,salt and fry it for 2-3 minutes or till onions turn soft.
- Add Boiled & mashed potato and mix it well, close the lid and cook for 2 minutes.Turn off the flame.
- Now add coriander leaves, squeeze lemon juice and mix it well.
indian veggie delight https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/